Hrmmmm... Firefox extension... check.  Sounds like a tool I should have.

It's generally pretty obvious, a trace tool would help even more, but I was
thinking, since it's so obvious, someone must have gotten tired of doing
it by hand, and whipped up an automated process for doing it.

Thanks for the firefox idea, that would make it that much easier.
:Denny