> I though it worth mentioning since people started throwing out additional
> ajax frameworks that Spry is kinda cool. Depending on your project, if you
> can get the data into XML format you should really check out SPRY from
> labs.adobe.com there was some really cool stuff in there. They provide a
> load of example of how you should use this and we all know creating xml in
> CF and adding some of the SPRY functions to it was about as hard as typing

Turning your data in XML isn't strictly required in Spry, you can create a
Spry's dataset bypassing the XML step. Especially if your data is already
"tabular", like a CFML query. Take a look at this:
http://www.olimpo.ch/tmt/tag/sprydataset/

This way you avoid:

- XML parsing in JavaScript

Massimo Foti
Tools for ColdFusion and Dreamweaver developers:
http://www.massimocorner.com