No real suprise taken with a pinch of Sale - I think we all know that
ColdFusion is great language, which is why we all use it! but I think that,
in the back of our minds we all know that isn't going to beat either .NET or
J2EE.

Like many I have been slowly transitioning away from ColdFusion for major
apps (mainly as our CMS is .NET) and using ColdFusion here and there, I will
not be abandoning it for sure - it is not an eradication!

I  realise that, as a career - the big two are the way to go...

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DL, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com