I'm not a Linux guru by any means.. I was placed in a position a few years
ago to learn how to "do certain things" with Linux boxes..

I'll throw my support in for Vivio. I have a VPS package with them.

When I've had questions or any difficulties they've been quick to respond.

Also, the control panel does make managine your VPS pretty easy.

My 2 cents.

Yves