Robert, you're flippin' on him and you're doing the same. What "research or
examples that can be independantly verified" do you have to say what you're
doing is best? As you did, he gave an opinion. Bottom line...an opinion.

CF does manage a lot of big sites, applications, etc. I'm behind CF 100% so
don't think I'm here to bash. CF isn't the end-all solution for everything.
..NET is highly powerful and has a much broader reach (mobile, desktop, web).
We build our apps (company branded that is; not all client work) in .NET for
this exact reason. Our site is built with CF though. So, BD.Net is a
potential option over regular CF. We're not a .Net shop but, as said, we use
it for many reasons.

With that said, can you see another reason, based on the above info, why
someone would switch to BD.Net?