So I hate to sound like I'm kissing Adobe's rear, but it's not like
they haven't been adding features. I agree that this stuff would be
cool in CF, but you aren't going to see major features in a point
release. Do remember 7 isn't that old yet. Adobe is working on CF8 and
you should use the /go/wish page to send this suggestion to them.