> I believe you use the web server configuration utility
> wsconfig (also runs automatically as part of the install) to
> configure individual iis sites for this instance of CF.
> There was also a discussion on how to do it for apache
> (involves some handcoding instead of wsconfig).
>
> I don't think you can make different instances run different
> parts of the site, unless you set up a separate IIS site and
> maybe use a different host header or something.

You can, but as with Apache you'll have to do some of it manually. In IIS,
you create "virtual applications" for this. Virtual applications are similar
to virtual directories, but they also have their own application settings -
pooling, ISAPI filters and extensions, etc.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/