> As he is talking about multi-server mode, I would presume
> that he doesn't want global settings but wants to set them
> per site/per instance, thus why he needs to edit those
> mappings to use a different connector.

I think that's the case for the original poster, but not for Douglas
Knudson, to whom you replied. In any case, that has nothing to do with the
differences between ISAPI filters and extensions configured by CFMX for IIS
5, and ISAPI wildcard extensions configured by CFMX for IIS 6. In either
case, you'd need to configure each IIS virtual server individually.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/