I know this is not an Apache consultation group, but I'm happy with the
some quick advice while I investigate the problem myself.

I currently run CFMX6.1 w/ Apache MOD SSL on Win2k on several servers.

All of the servers are running fine except for one. Apache is up and running,
however, the problem that occurs is that when Apache starts up the first site
to be accessed on the server will then appear for every other site on the
server.

Strange eh?

Any ideas? I know the VirtualHost is set up fine.

(minus extra lines, it didnt paste that well)
# Start website1.com 06-07-2006

<VirtualHost *>

ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DocumentRoot "D:/path/to/site/directory/"

ServerName website1.com

ServerAlias www.website1.com

</VirtualHost>

# End website1.com

It's the same as all the others on other servers and at one time was working
fine. Now all of sudden it's not ... or maybe I just never noticed before
because this particular server is fresh and only has a couple of sites on it.

Any ideas, suggestions?
Perhaps just a bad install of Apache???

Thanks

 Joe