RADEMAKERS Tanguy said the following on 7/12/2006 9:16 AM:
> check the list archives, or check their (Zone Alarm) web site - i don't
> know anything about this firsthand, just remembered that somebody else
> had this problem recently.
>
> Happy.
>
> Googling.

The problem I was having indeed appeared to be with ZoneAlarm Pro.
Here's a thread I found that provided some background:
http://tinyurl.com/o3us4
I *was* running the latest version of ZA and that's when the problem
showed up (after a recent upgrade). Anyway, I removed ZA and am now
running the Comodo Personal Firewall (beta version - the latest stable
was crashing too often). For now, I should at least be able to get some
productive work done (after battling this silly problem for four days).

And since I uninstalled CFStudio in the process of troubleshooting, and
my fledgling attempts to try HomeSite didn't work, it looks like
CFEclipse is my editor of choice for the time being.

Cheers.

--
Chris Montgomery