From: Robert Orlini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 October 2000 15:33
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Access question

Hello,

I have an Access database of email login addresses in an Access 2000 table.
Outside users that have registered enter their login address and then are
sent via a .cfm form to a URL.

Yesterday my .cfm form started rejecting some users saying it could not find
their address in the table. Is it conceivable that Access is now reaching
its limit for what I need?

I'm presuming now is the time to start using SQL.

Any suggestions or hints?

Thanks

Robert O.
HW Wilson