Trust netscape to be different.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandra Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 July 2006 20:23
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT: Firefox, background, SSL

Except for Netscape 4 (if you care), where the images are relative to the
calling file, and not the the css.

Sandra Clark
http://www.shayna.com
Training in Cascading Style Sheets and Accessibility

CSS HANDS ON
New York City, October 10-13, 2006.
http://www.shayna.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=training.syllabus_display&id=1