>There's no point forking out for a SQL internet license if you can use
>Access for free and it does the job you need it too.  Don't get me wron - I
>admit SQL is a thousand times better than Access but if you've only got a
>tiny database, what's the point?

Tiny or large, Access can not handle simultaneous accesses.

The original post said "start using SQL". I assumed this to be msql
or MySQL or even PostgreSQL. It looks like everyone else assumed
MS SQL server, which is probably what the author meant. (but did not
specifiy)

Still, MySQL will run on winblows and is free. Actually now that I think
about it I think its free unless you run it on windows, in that case its
a few hundred or thousand $$ or something... but they may have removed
that restriction.

RPS