From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 2:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Parsing Extra-large XML files?

I've got a co-worker who is working with a client that receives product
information from a third-party vendor in XML format. He needs to take the
information contained in the XML file and dump it into our local database.

The XML file is 50 megs and contains lots of "columns". He's been trying to
dump the file into memory using XMLParse but CF keeps crapping out on him.

Does anyone have any ideas what my co-worker can do with this file?

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737