Hello All,

I have a query regarding 'cfdocument', as has been mentioned earlier in
posts people are attempting to watermark pdfs and trying various options
such as background images etc.

I am aware that MX7 utilises the iText library, is there a way to leverage
the other options offered in the iText library bar the following listed for
the cfdocument tag.

cfdocument currently provides the following functionality:

<cfdocument
   backgroundvisible = "yes" or "no"
   encryption = "128-bit" or "40-bit" or "none"
   format = "PDF" or "FlashPaper"
   filename = "filename"
   fontembed = "yes" or "no"
   marginbottom = "number"
   marginleft = "number"
   marginright = "number"
   margintop = "number"
   mimetype = "text/plain" or "text/xml" or "image/jpeg" or "image/png" or
"image/gif"
   name = "output variable name"
   orientation = "portrait" or "landscape"
   overwrite = "yes" or "no"
   ownerpassword = "password"
   pageheight = "page height in inches"
   pagetype = "page type"
   pagewidth = "page width in inches"
   permissions = "permission list"
   scale = "percentage less than 100">
   src = "url or path relative to web root"
   srcfile = "absolute path of file"
   unit = "in" or "cm"
   userpassword = "password"

   *HTML and CFML code*
</cfdocument>

I use the watermark as an example as this is an often used option when using
iText - I have tried using the 'CreateObject' option directly but with no
success. Does anyone know why the options within the cfdocument tag had been
restricted not to use all the iText functionality.

Many thanks

Jose Diaz