Michael E. Carluen wrote:
> Rick R (or anyone familiar):  I was wondering what the main differences
> between scaleX/scaleY versus Resize in terms of image output quality.  I am
> aware of the obvious difference that Resize needs both width and height
> arguments, and scaleX only needs the desired width etc.

resize allows you to resize an image OR scale an image, depending on the
arguments.  Scaling an image means resizing to a specific width or
height, and keeping the aspect ratio the same.

The scaleX and scaleY metods don't actually do anything but make calls
to the resize() method with the appropriate arguments.

Rick