Matt Robertson wrote:
> The Brain Jar menu carries a GNU General Public License.  To quote from it:
>
>     2. b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in
>     whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any
>     part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third
>     parties under the terms of this License.
>
> This and the text that immediately follows gives someone off the
> street a legal claim to a copy of the source for your work.  Not
> something a customer or employer wants to hear about the programming
> they paid for.
>
> http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.txt
>
> Sorry for the downer,
Hmm... has that always been there? I seem to remember different, because
I specifically chose this one because of it's license (or lack
thereof)... To bad the robots.txt doesn't allow me to see it in the Way
back machine...

So perhaps it's time to either release the CMS in the wild (and all
websites with it) or replace it with the one Ali found. Care to share it
with the community, Ali? Or roll my own...

Mingo.