We had programmers in our group who have been doing programming for
decades and specifically CF for at least a couple of years.  They
found the classes helpful when taking but as I pointed out in another
email they just do not seem to really use any of what they learned in
the class.  The WACK probably is the way to go if someone is dedicated
enough to sit down and work through some of the examples.