From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 2:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Video

If the video is not showing up it's most likely because you're using the On2
codec, which is flash 8 only.  If you encode it using the flash 7 codec, it
should play in most browsers, but the quality/filesize would suck.  I
suggest using Riva which uses the flash 7 codec, but does good compression
so that the quality doesn't' look crappy.

Russ