One more thing, I've noticed with the other RSS readers I tried don't
work well with aggregators like mxna and fullasagoog.  ALL of the posts
that come in from the aggregator have the aggregator's title and they
don't show you who the original author was.  Google's reader does show
the aggregator title in the 'directory' on the left, but you see the
original author in the post preview.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.