From: Steven Sprouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 1:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: data not being displayed

you hit the nail on the head with looking closely at the data.  The person
who typed this data in left out all of the prin and vprin data out for the
schools and centers.  So it wasn't coming up because there was no school
code in the prin and vprin table to match up to.  It takes some stupidity to
learn something I guess....thanks for all of the help!