yeah, no worries.  I had typed that out before you send the 8th or 9th
apology :)

But I've heard people talk about the cost of training in the past, and
I know that some people get "sticker shock" over seeing a relatively
large figure attached to a training course...so just wanted to mention
that when you break it down to an hourly wage...more often than not
it's a worthwhile expense.