Another option would be to store (in your DB) an email, password, and
download count.  Then you can allow that customer to download the
file a reasonable amount of times before the password stops working.
You could also add a date retriction to allow them to download it x
times in y days.

Best regards,
Zac Bedell

the body.

- ------
- --
To Unsubscribe visit
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=sts&body=sts/cf_talk
or send
a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe' in
the
body.

To Unsubscribe visit
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_tal