On 10/13/00, Joshua Miller penned:
>Keep getting an Error Code s1001 (Memory Allocation Error) on our CFServer
>... Access97 driver is running out of memory ... anyone know what causes
>this or how to make it stop, or even how to get the server to reload the
>drver remotely??? I'm 250 miles from the webserver and I can't find any way
>to restart it ...
>
>HELP!!!

Do you have the latest MDAC? 2.51 I believe. There is also a 2.6 but
I don't think it has drivers for the desktop databases. I used to get
some funky stuff until I installed it.

I'd really recommend going to Access 2000 also.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452