From: Snake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 12:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfcdev, cflib, my blog, etc

I dunno, maybe the fact that they have different names has confused her.
Not every mail server calls it the same thing.

Some call it mailing list, some call it distribution list, some call it MRA
(Multi receipient Addresses).
But they all do the same thing. You create a List address, and a list of
recipients, and any mail sent to the list address gets forwarded to all
recipients.

If you want a PROPER mailing list management system, then you want to look
at some like MAILMAN. The ones that come with mail servers are usually quite
basic.

Snake