Honestly,

I couldn't understand what you were getting at in your examples, so I
didn't read to far into them.

In fact, more often than not, I really am not sure what you are trying
to communicate.

As far your examples that show calling private and protected methods,
quite frankly I think that that is a relatively irresponsible way to
develop, when you are breaking severe rules of a programming language.

You are right, JavaLoader, or any other ClassLoader based system will
not work when calling those methods, because they should not work, nor
is there any reason for them to.

Anyway, this conversation has gone on long enough, I think.

Mark

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.compoundtheory.com