From: Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Tue Jul 25 22:37:07 2006
Subject: Re: execute a DTS package via Stored Proc?

OK.  So, I got Snake/PengoWorks' solution to work.  Kind of.  The script
runs with no errors, but the DTS package doesn't actually do anything.
When I run the DTS from Enterprise Manager, it runs fine.  But when I
run the script from CF, no errors, nothing.

Anybody have any pointers as to where to look next?  I've checked my
permissions, and they all seem to be fine, and no matter, I was under
the impression that the SP would throw an error if there were permission
errors.

???

Snake wrote:
> Well the way I did worked for restricted user access. Where the user is
DBO