Even with no server cache, the cfclasses folder holds the compiled
classes and can continue to do so if a file is deleted. The cflogout
thing is a different problem.

These questions are for the cflogout thing:

How is is IE set to check for new content
in the page? If you clear your IE cache and revisit the page after
logging out, do you still appear logged in? If you then try a protected
page, are you actually still logged in?