From: Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 July 2006 18:47
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Automated user registration

Hi. I need to provide an API to one of our partner sites to be able to
create users on our database. Basically, when somebody comes to our
site from our partners' site, it needs to be a API/Web service that
creates a user record on our db, and returns the username and password
back to the partner site so that they can store it in their database
for automated logins in future. We are using CF MX 7 and our partner
uses ASP .Net.

Please provide some help. Can this be a web service? If so, an example
app, or a little guidance would help.
Thanks,
Ken.