Yup, that was one of things I was considering.

The new versions coming on well.  Now using Model-Glue Unity underneath (no
reactor though for now), and the code has been massively refactored, all
ready for some new bits and pieces.  I will most likely be putting up the
lighter version with a slightly tweaked UI before the new features, it just
gives me less to worry about at once.

Neil