1. Try the code, play with it and have some fun and then post your version.
Maybe you opened MS paint and
     made funny faces.  As I said before I can't find the good stuff. Maybe
it's on my Java Coldfusion Hack group
     on yahoo.

2. I am no longer going respond those kinds of questions or make comments in
ill temper. It's all zin for me for now on baby.

   Denny are you on a Linux Machine? Yeah maybe someone here can help you
with that but coldfusion for some reason needs special access. Why this is I
have no idea and you have to boot up in that mode. I get a stupid  black
background DOS window which I hide. Starting it JRUN I think work too.

Could this be an edge app?

I would love to see it work on a linux machine.

Dan

On 7/29/06, Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> If they are so cool then post them. When you mean control the mouse do you
> mean the servers, not client.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant,
> Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DL, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
> Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
> confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of
> the
> intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
> note
> that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
> information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
> received this communication in error please return it to the sender or
> call
> our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within
> this
> communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
> Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Martyn Bowis
> To: CF-Talk
> Sent: Sat Jul 29 00:24:02 2006
> Subject: Re: Converting valid XHTML to Plain Text...
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> Would be interested to know more about your Coldfusion and Java work.  Can
> you tell me more about your GHOST example, and perhaps let me see it
> working?
>
> Thanks,
> Martyn
>
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: Dan Plesse
>   To: CF-Talk
>   Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:39 AM
>   Subject: Re: Converting valid XHTML to Plain Text...
>
>
>   Denny,
>
>       Yes you can use SWT with coldfusion. I made a Coldfusion GHOST
> example
> a
>   few months back. It showed how coldfusion could control the mouse and
> click
>   on menu items. It was just like the the old western ghost piano concept.
> You
>   can control anything that java can control. It was apart of my 300 java
>   coldfusion hacks that no one seems to be interested in because I guess
> AJAX
>   blow into into town. Hacks meaning = short programs. I could
>   not get a book deal or anything.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:248118
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to