I am hoping to make CF or at least CF 8 a better product too. So the less
time I spend here working on missing periods and removing or keeping an
"and" in a sentence the more  .NET  wins. You are only hurting yourselves.
My suggestion is head over to the .NET boards and start pointing out things
like this to them. Hopefully the next version of .NET will have perfect
grammar and a relatively worse off product and the flow will come back here
and say comments like "Great grammer, but poor product".

You sentence was as close to being the opposite of what I was saying and
that is no misinterpretation. If you
missed up, then please just say so. "I meant to say, then how would you use
ODBC?" Otherwise I stand by my earlier statements.

It was a stupid comment on my part anyway.