Nothing "built-in" will do that, you'll have to roll your own.

I've written 20 or so, probably, but they're all too customized to be of use
"out of the box".

(one of my main problems is coupling; I start out general enough, but soon
thereafter... :-/)

Generally it's pretty easy to whip one up yourself, depending on how you
categorize, etc..

check www.cflib.org, maybe someone wrote a custom tag.
:denny