I'm pretty sure it includes the start and end date, but one thing to keep in
mind,
if you start using datetimes, is the 24:00 (the time part) on the end
datetime.
Don't look like it, but keep it in a corner of the mind, JIC. Or whatever.
heh.

Does cfqueryparam automagically transform "plain text" dates into real
dates?
Somehow I think it does, negating the use of createODBCdate, and, if
it's an invalid date, createODBCdate will throw an error, so be sure to
check
that it's valid first.  Guess you'd get an error either way.

One thing that I always wonder... how does CF know if it's mm/dd/yy, or
dd/mm/yy?
Guess it defaults to one of them, right?  Man, dates are so fun.

Just random musing, no real help here, move along.
:Denny