I think you could use the un-CFed server as a proxy, sorta, and that
wouldn't require CF to be installed.  Not big on IIS, so don't know how
you'd do it off hand.

You can use DNS, and have a special lookup to have both ip's resolve
to the same URL from one direction, or something like that, as well.
Damn. I should just keep my mouth shut, I don't have a clue.

Good luck!
:D