> I guess I was hoping for anything more
> specific to CF programming since the recent certification is my biggest
> ammo.

I think you'll find that a certification doesn't get you as much as
you might hope.  All it says is that you memorized a book; it doesn't
speak anything about how you apply that knowledge to solving
real-world problems.  If you've got no experience, it can help a
resume, but I'm personally inclined to "penalize" a resume that lists
certifications too prominently, as it indicates a focus on the wrong
thing.

cheers,
barneyb

--