So you would only need 4 SeeFusion licenses.  That would come to a total
of $1196.  Two dollars cheaper than Fusion-Reactor! :)

In this case, it would actually be cheaper if you had three servers with
two instances apiece.  Then you would only need three licenses, which
would leave you at $900.

Keep in mind that with Fusion Reactor, you pay extra for an update
subscription.  With SeeFusion all "dot" releases are free.  Meaning you
won't pay again until they reach version 5.  And then it is just the
difference in price, if any.

Most of the discussion here has centered around pricing, but make sure
you take features into account as well when looking.

~Brad

To answer my own confusion (and hopefully that of others), Dave is
indeed correct that each license is for 2 instances of CF on a given
server, so it looks like the FAQ is just outdated. I just received
that confirmation from Patrick at Webapper, who has already been
immensely helpful.