From: RobG [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:03:51 -0600
To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com
Subject: Tired of lousy companies & recruiters

After this thread over on CF-Jobs about that posting from
"accessiblecomputing.com" and the guy who posted the job being a prick
to one of the list members who took issue with his posting, I'm once
again wanting to setup some sort of website where consultants, employees
or whomever can post about bad experiences with companies and
recruiters.  It's time that we had a way for these companies to get bad
press and therefore have a hard time finding people until they change
their ways.

Granted there are always two sides to every story, but the important
side to us, of course, is OUR side.

My intention isn't to slander companies or recruiters, but to simply
post facts about the position and the management there.  Here's an example:

"It turns out I was hired not to be a developer, but rather to BE the
guy who hired me.  His anal-retentive nature required me to write code
EXACTLY the same way that he would -- right down to the same white
spacing, line breaks, and even coding methodology (and I don't mean
Fusebox)."

Anybody think it's a worthwhile venture?  I wouldn't expect to make any
money at it, but I do have the server and means to have such a site up
and running inside of a day...

Rob