Given your choices, I'd vote for Fedora.  RH9 is pretty old by now and
no longer supported, I believe, having been phased out by the
Enterprise Linux (EL) and Advanced Server (AS) products.  Fedora is,
at the risk of oversimplification, the testing ground for Redhat's
supported Linux versions (the EL and AS products mentioned before).
I've used Fedora since Core 2 for a number of services including DNS
server, DHCP server, WINS Server, Subversion+Trac platform, etc.  The
latter is currently running on FC 5 and it's been extremely easy to
maintain.  The RPMs available through Yum have been the latest
releases for most packages.

One notable exception...I've never run CF on any of these.  That said,
Fedora and Redhat are so similar in my experience that recent versions
of each behave quite similarly.  I've run CFMX 6 & 7 on RHEL3 which,
if memory serves, is analagous to FC3 or 4.

HTH.