From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: check for unvared variables in a cfc

We have a bunch of CFC's with many methods which are persisted in the
application scope.  Some of these methods don't have all their variables
var'ed, and I was wondering if there is a tool/piece of code that can
check
this for us.  I could've sworn I came across it at one point, but can't
seem
to find anything by googling.