Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> Does anyone know who owns coldfusionjobs.com? It's a scam site that only
> shows advertising and actually is showing ads in a way that is in total
> violation of the Google terms of service. I can't block my ads from showing
> on it due to the way that they've hijacked the ads so I want to contact them
> directly to have my content removed.

I don't know who owns it, but I've seen many many similar sites
recently, across various searchterm-type topics. Whether it's an ad
scam, a pagerank scam or some other type of scam, this page fits the
profile of a very large number of similar pages right now.

I still check Technorati and blogsearch.google.com daily with terms like
"adobe (software OR format)", but the vast majority of results are sites
like this. More on this subject:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22google+must+shape+up%22

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd