Oddly, I checked in my Sybase server and "sp_server_info" is a standard system stored
procedure. But "Sp_SeRvEr_InFo" is not.

I am so baffled?! I never called this stored procedure. This bit of SQL has run
thousands of times successfully. What does this mean? Is it some nearly random call
coded inside the Merant ODBC driver written by an NT programmer that doesn't realize
Sybase is case sensitive?