From: loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 9:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Eclipse questions

Ok,

So I've been using eclipse with various plug-ins (Aptana, CF Eclipse,
Flex Builder, Surround SCM, SVN) for a while now.  I have two nagging
questions.

1. Is there a way I can split my main editor screen so I am look at and
working on two different templates at once?  Not like a compare of e the
same file, that's easy, I mean two totally different files.

2. I use two different source control applications, subversion for one
job, surround SCM for another.  For some reason I constantly run into
problems with both where I am not permitted to save changes and the
system tells me that the file has been changed on the file system.  It
hasn't and I have confirmed this.  Also, when I am trying to do a
project wide search I get an error telling me that files were unable to
be searched because they are out of synch with the repository, so I
synch, and it still doesn't work.  Is this a problem with the plug-ins I
am using?  Have I set something up incorrectly?

Any help with these would be majorly appreciated as they are supper
annoying.

Thanks,

Loathe