Perhaps your using a very very old version of the tag

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 August 2006 00:53
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: <cf_formurl2attributes_search>

Unless the tag was modified, I will have to disagree :) The original
formurl2attributes tag simply changed the scope of your url and form
variables into attribute scoped variables. I am using formurl2attributes in
my current application, but do not like the ?& in my url string. I would
write one myself, but it has already been done.