From: Hugo Ahlenius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Changing views at runtime with mach-ii

Hi Richard,

You know that there is a Mach-II mailing list, right?

What you need to set up is a branching point in the logic, so that a new
event (which creates your desired view) is announced. Most commonly a
listener or a filter would do an announcement, but it could also be a
plugin.

/hugo

--
Hugo Ahlenius

Hugo Ahlenius                  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Officer                Phone:          +46 8 412 1427
UNEP GRID-Arendal              Fax:            +46 8 723 0348
Stockholm Office               Mobile:         +46 733 467111
                               WWW:       http://www.grida.no
                               Skype:        callto:fraxxinus