On 8/14/06, Barney Boisvert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not compatibility, just window size.  The right column doesn't have a
> width set, so it'll compress as narrow as it needs to be to fit,
> thereby wrapping the content.  a simple white-space:no-wrap on the red

> header divs should take care of it.
>
> cheers,
> barneyb
>
> On 8/14/06, Raymond Camden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Odd. I can't reproduce it here. Don't you love browser compat
issues?

It's actually because on the .podHeader you have used a height, which
isn't required and will only cause decent browsers like Firefox and
Mozilla to obey that height "exactly". So when text is long enough to
wrap, this is what happens. IE6 is smart enough to treat it as
min-height but IE7 beta 2 has a whole host of other issues pertaining to
this (I don't have beta 3 installed so can't comment on that right now).

Change your.podHeader class to

..podHeader {
        background-color: red;
        color: white;
        font-weight: bold;
        padding: 3px 0 3px 10px;
        margin-bottom: 10px;
}

...or something suitably similar and this issue will go away.

HTH
Mark

content by ISPNZ's automated virus detection system,
and is believed to be clean.