I'm thinking the method with the CSS some enterprising lad posted a bit back
is pretty cool,
and really easy to implement.

No need for images, you can make the text REALLY BIG SO EVEN BAD EYE FOLKS
LIKE
ME CAN READ WTF IS BEING ASKED OF THEM.

Don't get me wrong, I love the tech factor of the blurry image idea and
all...
but man; it's pretty easy to mess up a "robot".  A determined person, eh,
'nother story.

Most of us just need protection from the random robot though. MY GOD, ONE
JUST BROKE
DOWN THE DOOR!!!  TELL MY WIFE I LOVE HER AND TH-*grrarrar r r* -pip-