Many times the bank that provides your in store credit card processing
system has an online version you can tie into. takes some additional coding
but would save you cash in the end of your doing lots of transactions.

Other Merchant accounts charge you an monthly fee but tend to charge less
per transaction.

google check out charges 2% plus $.20 per transaction

Paypal is around that too.

Casey