I would run the browser submit and cf submit either through some sort of
proxy or use something like httplook if both are local to capture the actual
data sent.  Then save it to 2 separate files and run a diff on it and see if
you've missed something.  Sometimes CF will encode the values (or forget to
encode them) and the action script will break.

Russ