Okay, another off topic.

I'm not one for printing out HTML documents, so I don't know if this is
normal or not.

This page:

https://www.cfr.duke.edu/DukeFacultyandStaffSeekingFoundationFunding.cfm

(I didn't make that file name, don't blame me!)

When I print it (and it shows up in print preview too), a line at the
bottm of the second page actually gets cut off and the rest of it prints
on the third page.  I don't mean some of the words, I mean the top half
of each letter appears at the end of page 2, and the bottom half of each
letter appears on the bottom of page 3.

I thought browsers were smart enough to *NOT* do this kind of thing.

It's even worse in Firefox.  Firefox doesn't even have the sense to
print multiple pages.  It just trails off the bottom and doesn't bother
printing the second or third pages.

Rick